Career Options High School Edition
Career Options High School Edition magazine is a student resource that includes vital career planning tips from the experts, industry profiles, co-op and internship information, and much more! Career Options High School edition is published annually in English and French by the Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE) www.cacee.com. To view previous issues please go to www.careeroptionsmagazine.com and click on High School Edition.
- Limited ad space means your message stands out.
- Reach your target audience through different channels by getting free online advertising included with the print ads for this issue only!
- Reach students looking towards college or university – before they apply.
- Fresh and dynamic layout which will appeal to media-savvy readers.
- Relevant and appealing articles from education and industry experts.
- No consumer-oriented advertising: guidance counsellors will want to promote the magazine as an outstanding resource.
- A magazine to help students find the work they love and build the life they want.