Note: If you would like to edit or delete your career fair posting(s), please go to My Profile > My Events to be able to edit or delete the event(s) you have added.
11:00 AM, January 24, 2010
Focus on Public and Community Services Career FairRecruit students for this growing sector! You will meet students who are being trained for careers in Health Services, Nursing, Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Care, Disability Studies, Social Work, Occupational Health and Safety and Public Administration. These students will be looking for volunteer, internship, part-time and full-time positions.
- $400.00 + tax - Sponsor rate
- $200.00 + tax - Basic Registration
RegistrationRegistration can be completed on the Ryerson CareerVault. CareerVault is the online job posting and event registration system at Ryerson University. Here is how to get started:
- Go to www.ryerson.ca/career and click on "Employers"
- Click on the "CareerVault Login " button (click on “Create Account” if new to the system and wait to receive your login information)
- Once you have logged in, click on “Career Fairs” on the left side.
- Click on the Fair you wish to attend and follow the registration steps
- When complete, click on “submit”
- Once your registration has been approved, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you which will include all details on the event.
Employment Services Coordinator
Career Development & Employment Centre
P: 416 979-5000 ext. 6620
F: 416 979-5218