Awards & Recognition Committee
The Awards and Recognition Committee shall direct CACEE’s efforts to value and honour its volunteers and innovators through a longstanding Awards and Recognition program.
The Awards and Recognition Committee shall:
- Find niches for possible new awards, research the value of each possibility, and recommend revisions to the National Board.
- Promote and gather nominations during the Call for Nominations time period (usually from late January to the end of February).
- Participate in a review of all award nominations and decide the winners of committee-chosen awards, and the final shortlists for the member-voting awards for approval by the National Board.
- Assist in ordering the awards and certifications that will be handed out at the Awards Ceremony.
- Plan and participate in the Awards Ceremony and the Volunteers Reception at the National Conference.
- Assist in updating the Awards and Volunteer Recognition records that will be passed on to future committees.
Composition of the Committee
- Shall be Co-chaired by a Full Member of CACEE and the CACEE Executive Director
- Shall reserve seats for representative from CACEE’s regional advisory boards
- May invite other members who may offer specific skills, experience or insight, as needed.
- May invite contributions from individuals, who shall not be committee members, as needed
Chair, Awards & Recognition Committee
Corrine Bell (Co-Chair)
Trevor Buttrum (Co-Chair)