Campus Recruiter Certificate Program
Check back Fall 2016 for Campus Recruiter Certificate Program Dates!
CACEE is pleased to provide this professional development program which awards a Campus Recruiter Certificate to participants upon completion. The goal of the program is to provide participants with an introduction to the Campus Recruiter role within the Canadian post-secondary context as a means to enhancing their professional development and opportunities within the field.
The Campus Recruiter Certificate Program is led by top industry recruiters Nancy Moulday of TD Business Banking and Sherri Dickie of Vector Marketing Canada.
The Campus Recruiter Certificate Program consists of five Modules as follows:
- Overview to Campus Recruiting
- Advertising Your Job & Building Your Brand on Campus
- Identifying Talent and the Critical Student Experience
- Selection and the Offer Process
- On Boarding
Upon the completion of this certificate, participants will have:
- Overview of what’s required in today’s market to successfully recruit on campus;
- Understanding of the basics of building a world-class on campus recruiting function in your organization;
- Insight into the best practices from top student employers;
- Tools and direction on how to apply these learnings immediately.
Also, for each module completed participants will receive 1.5 Continuing Professional Development Credits with the HRPA.
Timing and Format
(NEW!) All Campus Recruiter Certificate Program Modules are now offered in webinar format and are all 1.5 hours in duration.
CACEE Member | $69 per Module
CACEE Non-Member | $99 per Module