CACEE is the only national organization whose members are committed to the successful post-secondary school to career transition. We're unique in that both career services professionals who work with students and the recruiters who ultimately hire those students are members of the Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers. A national non-profit partnership, our mission is to provide authoritative information, advice, professional development opportunities and other services to employers, career services professionals, and students.
CACEE's purpose is to help career services professionals and employers succeed in their work. CACEE membership includes personal and professional benefits for you as well as benefits for your industry and community.
- Personal development through leadership opportunities on National and Regional Boards
- Access to strong professional networks and professional development opportunities
- Local and national networking opportunities that allow you to get to know colleagues/competitors at various universities for easier planning of on-campus activities and to discover who is doing what and who has best practices in place
- Financial benefits such as reduced costs at CACEE events, free copy of CACEE Campus Recruitment and Benchmark Survey Report, reduced registration fee for career fairs to CACEE members at some institutions
- Access to career fair calendar to help plan time and travel
Community and Industry Benefits
- The opportunity to volunteer with our Association on a Committee or Board to gain valuable professional development experience as well as to contribute to your community of experts—for more information.
- The ability to have a voice in national dialogue about issues related to post-secondary school to career transition.