Regional Advisory Boards
The Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE) Regional Advisory Boards play a critical role by:
- providing input to the National Board on strategic and operational priorities
- supporting membership development and engagement, the CACEE Awards, and volunteer recognition
- creating dynamic content and delivering programming guided by the needs of members in each region (e.g. Blog Posts, Webinars, Networking Events, PD Events, Coffee Chats)
- identifying members to serve as regional representatives on CACEE committees and working groups
The 2024-25 Call for Regional Advisory Board Members is now open. Submit your application by February 29th!
Regional Advisory Boards are comprised of a diverse cross-section of career educators and employers in each of the association's four regions:
- Canada West (includes members from British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, as well as the Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut)
- Atlantic (includes members from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador)
The work of Regional Advisory Boards provides additional value for members including:
- staying connected to issues, trends, and common challenges influencing their region
- building a regional network of contacts and expertise to collaborate and share best practices with
- regional and local solutions for professional development, networking, and skill-building opportunities
- an additional conduit to access leadership, competency, and personal career development opportunities via CACEE Committees, Working Groups, and Advisory Boards
Stay tuned for exciting programming and member engagement initiatives via your CACEE Regional Advisory Board!