Help Shape the CACEE Community
As a national association, there are a number of committees, task forces, and working groups that drive, inform, and add value to the community of practice that is CACEE.
Why consider one of these opportunities to give back to CACEE?
- Contribute more deeply and in meaningful ways to shaping the programming, member benefits, and voice of your association
- Collaborate and engage in a National dialogue with colleagues, stakeholders, and subject matter experts from across the country
- Develop and nurture your own professional competencies, while adding value to and creating developmental opportunities for the association as a whole
How do I take the next step and get involved?
- Reflect on your own professional competencies. Which ones are you looking to grow? Which are you wanting to leverage and contribute to help shape the future of CACEE?
- Review the open opportunities, learn more about the needs within the CACEE community that might fit in with your areas of interest, and deepen your understanding of what’s involved. See below for the opportunities available.
- Submit your application today to join committees, task forces, and working groups aligned to your competencies and developmental goals!
Committees and Job Descriptions:
If you have questions about the process, open opportunities, or want to explore other ways to engage within CACEE, please reach out to the national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.