The 2021 CACEE Virtual Conference promises to be THE premiere Professional Development and learning experience for employers, career educators, senior leaders, vendors and researchers working with students and new graduates in the post-secondary to career transition space. As Canada’s National network, connecting career educators and employers, we are on the hunt for innovative practice, cutting-edge research, and nuggets of insight from influencers with a connection to our sector to make our program as robust, timely, and engaging as possible!
Sessions at this year’s CACEE Virtual Conference will be a blend of curated and open call content. Thank you to all who participated in our limited call for proposals which opened Monday, March 29, 2021, and closed as of Friday, April 30, 2021.
This year's conference theme is Re-Imagining Campus Recruitment; Leveraging our Collective Intelligence and our programming sub-themes include:
- Actionable EDI – Embedding and promoting Equity Diversity and Inclusivity in all that we do has never been more important when it comes to creating more inclusive communities and practice. Share your innovative practices and initiatives to better meet the needs of our diverse student populations and identities.
- Campus Recruitment – How are you connecting to talent and building engagement? Share your best practices, tools, trends, and topics to support talent acquisition, engagement, and development of student and new grad talent. Preference will be given to content that will be eligible for certification as HRPA CE credits
- Adapting to Our Virtual Reality – Success stories from professionals in the field, adapting to a new and rapidly changed workplace. From technological innovations to strategies that optimize virtual environments; share your best approaches to productivity, work-life balance, and a split workplace.
- Experiential Learning – Going beyond the classroom and solving real-world challenges in the workplace, EL is helping students acquire the skills of tomorrow. Share your innovative practices, initiatives and research from the realm of next generation experiential learning.
- Investing in your Talent Equity - Future-facing strategies for building and retaining our top talent – from onboarding, training and professional development for the skill focused economy share, how you are meeting the challenges and opportunities?
Review of Important Dates:
Proposal Submission Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021
Notification of accepted proposals: By Friday, May 28, 2021
Deadline for final content submission (e.g. slide deck, poster, etc.): Monday, November 1, 2021
If you have any questions or wish to discuss your submission in more detail, please contact Khadijah White at the CACEE National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.