CACEE Career Educator Certificate Program
CACEE is pleased to provide this professional development program which awards a Career Educator Certificate to participants upon completion. The goal of the program is to provide participants with an introduction to the Career Educator role within the Canadian post-secondary context as a means to enhancing their professional development and opportunities within the field.
Upon the completion of this certificate, participants will have:
- An understanding of the diverse roles of career educators and how each contributes to the career development of students
- An awareness of the role of career development programs and services within the institutional context
- An appreciation of what constitutes comprehensive and effective service delivery
- Exposure to the tools and resources that contribute to one’s professional expertise
The Career Educator Certificate Program consists of seven Modules. Click the below links to register.
If you would like to register for ALL Modules, please click here.
- The Foundations of Career Education | Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Career Resources | Monday, November 30, 2020
- Career Counselling and Coaching | Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Programs and Delivery | Monday, December 7, 2020
- Work Integrated Learning and Experiential Education | Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Mental Health in Careers | Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- Employer Relations | Thursday, December 10, 2020
CACEE Member: $79/module
Timing and Format:
The Career Educator Certificate Modules are offered in webinar format and are all 1 hour in duration. The Webinar will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET and conclude at 1:00 p.m. ET.
2020 Fall/Winder Series will be announced shortly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to connect with the CACEE National Office.