January 1st marks the beginning of a new calendar year, as well as the start of the CACEE membership year. In preparation, membership renewal is now open!
As a CACEE member you support and have access to:
- a collective voice and thought leadership
- a robust roster of professional development, skill building, and networking events, throughout the year
- leading edge research, tools, and a vast network of expertise across Canada
- a niche community of practice which empowers you to excel in your critical work with the next generation of talent
Here are just a few of the many benefits available as an active CACEE member:
- Learn about emerging trends and issues influencing the post-secondary to career transition, the labour market, and talent landscape in Canada.
- Connect with an extensive network of employers, career educators, professional associations, partners in experiential learning, sector-specific vendors, and more!
- Collaborate with your peers to share best practices, work through challenges, and develop innovative solutions.
- Save and maximize professional development budgets with significant member savings on registration for the National Conference, PD Events, webinar series, certificate programs, and more...
- Access a nation-wide Career Fair Calendar to help with planning, a National Membership Directory to help build and connect with your network, and member newsletters to keep you up-to-date.
- Build your CACEE Competencies by getting involved with one of CACEE's committees and working groups.
For a full list of member benefits, click here!
Renew your membership by December 31st in just 3 easy steps!
Step 1 -
Visit www.cacee.com and login to your membership profile using your username and password.
If you need any assistance logging into your profile, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 416.929.5156. We will troubleshoot together!
Step 2 -
Click on 'Renew Now' (at the top of your profile).
Notes for Primary Members -
- You are able to select additional members from the list on your screen for whom you would also like to renew.
- You can also add any new members by selecting 'Add Secondary Contact' and completing the required profile details.
- Be sure to add any new members and/or select members for whom you are renewing BEFORE your check out. This ensures everything is conveniently on the same invoice.
If you are NOT the Primary Member -
- Note that your organization's Primary Member must renew BEFORE your renewal can be processed.
- Not sure who your Primary Member is or they are no longer with your organization? Don't worry! We can help!! Reach out to us email@example.com or 416.929.5156.
Step 3 -
Click 'Check Out' to reconfirm your membership purchase and proceed to payment.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or require additional information regarding your membership, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.929.5156. We are here to help in any way we can!