This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
A Campus Recruiting Lead is accountable for the delivery of candidates sourced from top Canadian universities to meet Entry-Level recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. This role may supervise 1-3 Recruiters and/or Recruiting Operations Assistants as appropriate.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide overall management of the Canadian Campus Recruiting Program
• Point of contact related to Campus Recruiting for stakeholders
• Directly manage a team of campus recruiters
• Communicating recruiting strategy, policies and procedures to Campus Recruiting participants (primarily consulting)
• Understanding recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
• Responsible for budget allocated for Campus Recruiting
• Providing external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership.
• Maintaining relations with external Channels/Sources (Universities, Student Groups), Campus Recruiting and/or HR Organizations
• Lead on-campus marketing events
• Manage on-campus and in office assessment events
• Updating and utilizing recruiting databases and tools
• Work with Recruitment Marketing to ensure Accenture's brand on-campus and in the Marketplace remains competitive
• Actively promote the program and opportunities using Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request
• Identifying issues and recommending actions
• Participating in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team
• 5+ years relevant work experience required, including direct campus recruiting experience
• Degree (or equivalent) preferred
• Strong understanding of the company's business objectives and organizational structure
• Very good understanding of the client's position in the marketplace
• Strong understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
• Strong understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and organization and tools
• Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
• Understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
• Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
• Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
• Data analysis experience
• Travel is required during the fall campus recruiting cycle
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
• Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US $27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Apply online: http://careers.accenture.com/ca-en/jobs/pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00184749&carsec=10003
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture HR Services transforms people management with outsourcing services that dramatically reduce costs and improve capabilities at scale and at speed. Employing proven processes, advanced technology and world-class human resource practices across the entire employee life cycle, Accenture HR Services works closely with clients to tailor the right people solution, from single point solutions to fully integrated HR business process outsourcing for large and medium-sized organizations, that can help them become high-performance businesses and governments.