by CACEE Admin
, posted on September 19, 2016
CACEE is pleased to provide this professional development program which awards a Career Educator Certificate to participants upon completion. The goal of the program is to provide participants with an introduction to the Career Educator role within the Canadian post-secondary context as a means to enhancing their professional development and opportunities within the field.
Upon the completion of this certificate, participants will have:
- An understanding of the diverse roles of career educators and how each contributes to the career development of students
- An awareness of the role of career development programs and services within the institutional context
- An appreciation of what constitutes comprehensive and effective service delivery
- Exposure to the tools and resources that contribute to one’s professional expertise
The Career Educator Certificate Program consists of five Modules. In Fall 2016, they will be delivered as follows:
- Overview to Career Education - October 19 - Click the link to register!
- Career Coaching and Counselling - November 1 - Click the link to register!
- Career Resources - November 23 - Click the link to register!
- Employer Relations and Recruitment - November 29 -Click the link to register!
- Programs and Delivery - December 7 - Click the link to register!
Timing and Format
The Career Educator Certificate Modules are offered in webinar format and are all 1.5 hours in duration (12:00-1:30pm EST).
The Modules are offered twice a year, in the fall and spring.
CACEE Member | $69 per Module
CACEE Non-Member | $99 per Module
*CACEE is pleased to extend the membership rate for our Career Educator Certificate modules to any employee of a post-secondary institution at which a CACEE member is registered and in good standing. Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this promotion.