This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
Strategic Design & Implementation:
- Understand business requirements and intake specifications and ensure that all programs, initiatives, and activities are aligned to the needs of the business and delivering the expected outcomes.
- Ensure that our Employment Brand and Employee - - Value proposition is appropriately positioned within the context of all our programs.
- Ensure that diversity is embedded into all our programs
- Monitor industry strategies, and develop innovative ideas and initiatives to distinguish BMO from the competition
- Recommend strategies and tactics that are integrated, flexible, targeted, and relationship-based
- Develop active pipelines for key roles to meet ongoing business needs
Organization Relationship Management:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all internal and external partners and candidates for the programs and LOBs within the portfolio
- Create consistent and ongoing communication plans/tactics/channels for the team with a strong focus on building relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Enable a trust-based recruiting model that is anticipatory and integrated
- Manage multiple-stakeholders, stakeholder needs, feedback, and escalations
- Drive business development in order to promote and expand the campus profile internally and externally
- Act as the primary point of contact for Executive sponsors
- Due to the interdependent nature of recruiting, it is critical to partner and integrate with north/south partners
Programs and Operations:
- Execute all recruitment activities end-to-end (develop and maintain various recruiting initiatives to identify candidates for open roles and build pipelines for potential hires)
- Participate in reporting and monitoring mechanisms that track the progress and overall effectiveness of our programs, initiatives, and activities – including providing recommendations and options for continuous improvement and key risk areas.
- Ensure solid business practice management including audit, budget, and reporting controls for the programs within the portfolio
- Provide feedback to improve the reputation and attractiveness of our programs, initiatives, and activities including having a thorough understanding of the competitive marketplace, competitive positioning and knowledge of business requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert and recommend/implement appropriate adjustments for recruitment best practices based on your segment(s), maintaining quality benchmarks, processes and standards.
- Build knowledge and subject matter expertise of relevant industry and segment trends and incorporate program revisions as appropriate
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensure the effective monitoring of operational controls is in place to identify any deficiencies and support the initiation of appropriate actions to ensure controls are adequate.
- Ensure expenses are in accordance with BMO Policy & Procedures and within prescribed limits.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of First Principles our code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Follow established standards and governance for the candidate database, including the relationship management and contact standards, ensuring privacy of information and a systematic approach for recommending candidates for specific roles.
Knowledge and Skills
- Technology and Operations business knowledge
- Broad knowledge of BMOFG’s business strategy and priorities, lines of business and their unique talent needs, products and services, and key partners
- Solid understanding of the organization’s recruitment policies, process and standards
- At least 5 years direct experience with campus recruiting preferably in technology or a competitive market place
- Knowledge of products, services, and technical skills based on segment requirements
- Undergraduate business degree
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with complexity and ambiguity
- Resilient and adaptable during times of change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact at the executive, senior management, and non executive levels of the organization and to effectively lead partnerships with external clients
- Energetic, motivated, solutions-oriented to attract and retain high performing talent
- Readily assesses/evaluates situations and knows when to solve and/or escalate
- Anticipates challenges and provides recommended solutions
- Service and results-oriented
- High degree of initiative
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail; very organized
- Strong negotiation, impact and influencing skills
- Ability to work in fast paced/high volume recruitment environment
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.