Webinar for Senior Career Centre and Campus Recruitment Leaders
Senior Career Centre and Campus Recruitment leaders are invited to join Dr. Christine Sjolander, Vice-Chair Academics and Instructor at Capilano University, for a comprehensive walk through of the key findings of the '2022 Career Centre Services, Resources, and Metrics: a Pan-Canadian benchmarking survey' report which was recently released by CACEE with the support of Prepped.
This groundbreaking research, now in its third release, provides a pivotal snapshot of what post-secondary career education and career centre operations look like on campuses across the country. The research is chalked full of data and insights that will add value for career educators and employers alike.
Applications of the Research for Career Educators -
- Benchmark your career centre's programming, services, and operations with the full national landscape
- A catalyst for implementing best practices, new offerings, and innovation across your career centre operations
- Inform your decision making around staffing models, services, and programming in a hybrid reality
- Concrete data to support your business case for additional resources or increased focus on initiatives in areas like Indigenizaiton, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA), employer partnerships, and. experiential learning
- Identify opportunities to strengthen your employer partnerships and enhance your measures of success in working with students and new graduates at your institution
Applications of the Research for Employers -
- Inform your campus recruitment strategy and identify opportunities for collaboration
- Gain perspective on the Indigenization, Inclusion, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA) initiatives within career centres and on-campuses across the country
- Deepen your awareness of trends in experiential education and work-integrated learning; and, identify ways to leverage them to cultivate your talent pipeline
- Identity opportunities to strengthen your relationship with post-secondary career centres and address any gaps in your work with students and new graduates
Dr. Sjolander will also be creating opportunities for senior career and campus recruitment leaders to reflect on the data, share best practices with each other, and spark ideas that will help to shape the future of post-secondary career services in Canada!
Join the conversation! We look forward to welcoming you on October 27th!
*NOTE* All webinar participants will be given an access code to download the Full Research Report at no additional cost. This code will be provided in advance of the session so you have ample time to review the report.