October 19, 2016, 12:00 - 1:30 PM
Presented by Kerri Zanatta-Buelher, Sheridan College & Jan Basso, Wilfrid Laurier University
- An understanding of the historical context for the development of post-secondary career services in Canada.
- An awareness of the theoretical foundations of career development.
- An appreciation of the scope of career centre operations.
- An awareness of the standards and practices that inform the work of career educators.
- Knowledge of the profession and its network.