CEC Module 5 - Programs and Delivery
December 13, 2017, 12:00 - 1:30 PM
Presented by Maria DeNotaris - George Brown College & Jennifer Browne - Memorial University
12:00pm to 1:30pm EST
- An understanding of career programs and delivery in post-secondary career centres.
- Knowledge of programs offered to meet the diverse student populations.
- An awareness of marketing strategies to reach various audiences.
- An understanding of the importance of assessment and tools available.
- Awareness of available resources to support career programming and delivery.