2022 CACEE National Conference
Are you ready to unite as a professional community? We are thrilled to announce the 2022 CACEE National Conference "Building High Impact Campus Recruitment Strategies and Partnerships" will be occurring from Tuesday, November 15th to Thursday, November 17th, 2022, virtually on the Pheedloop Platform!
What should I expect at the 2022 CACEE National Conference? -
- 3-days of dynamic and engaging content designed to equip you with the tools, resources, and insights you need to excel in your work with students, new graduates, and early career talent
- Opportunities to engage a network of 200+ industry professionals from across Canada and beyond!
- Examination of critical issues in the post-secondary to career transition space including IDEA (Indigenization, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility), Digital Strategy, Equitable Evaluation, Employer Branding, and Cultivating Sustainable and Engaged Talent Pipelines
- A conference experience rooted in skill building, thought leadership, best practice sharing and showcasing innovation
- Programming tracks rooted in the CACEE Competencies for Senior Career Leaders, Employers, and Career Educators that will help both in your day-today work and in achieving your strategic objectives
- Leading edge speakers that will help prepare you to respond to the evolving realities for early career talent in the labour market of today.. and, tomorrow!
- Plenaries, workshops, roundtables, celebration of excellence, communities of practice, networking, poster sessions, social events, and more....
Who Should Attend? -
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Early Career Talent Leaders
- Career Educators
- Experiential and Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) Professionals
- Senior Career Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Sector Council or Professional Association Leaders
- Hiring Managers
- Partners and vendors supporting the Post-Secondary to Career Space
Event Details -
Core Conference Hours - 11:30 am - 3:30 pm Eastern including 2 networking and wellness breaks
Day 1 - Focus on Meeting Talent Needs
Day 2 - Focus on IDEA (Indigenization, Inclusion, Equity, Diversity, and Accessibility)
Day 3 - Focus on Digital Strategy, Branding and On-line Engagement
FULL Conference Program, Session Overviews, and additional details are available here.
Sponsorship & Exhibitors -
A big thank you to our 2022 CACEE National Conference Sponsors!
The National Conference is a wonderful vehicle to showcase your organization and build your brand amongst an engaged audience of career educators, employers, and other professionals focused on the post-secondary to career transition. CACEE is pleased to offer a wide array of sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities designed to align to your goals and budget. We look forwarding to partnering with you!
Download the Sponsorship & Exhibitor Package
Contact Us -
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the 2022 CACEE National Conference, please do not hesitate to reach out to the CACEE National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.